On March 3, 2015, SchindelSegal co-sponsored a breakfast for business owners addressing how to finance your business from concept to business maturity. Those in attendance had the opportunity to meet other industry professionals, to network and, of course, to learn! This panel discussion was particularly applicable to anyone who deals with obtaining financing for a business of any size.
- How to find a reliable source of working capital
- How to finance a startup
- How to use accounts receivable financing
- How to access MCCD’s small business loans for emerging entrepreneurs who do not qualify for a bank loan
- How to access venture capital
- How to prepare for the application of a business loan
More information about the program can be found at www.BusinessOwnersBreakfast.eventbrite.com. Stay tuned for future business owner seminars!